cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erreur CO_TXT_CHANNEL_PASSWORD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing a call to an SAP java mapping. It used to work. But from one day, we have the following error:

OUTBINDING CO_TXT_CHANNEL_PASSWORD

Unable to read user password from communication channel of type Error when accessing the secure store (access ID = 46A53D24C17019E2E1000000A0962536) Error while reading from the secure store: ERROR_UNKNOWN: Cannot find entry in secure store (SECSTORE,023)

And I can assure you that I do have the right user and password.

Looks loke the secure store not well. But looking in transaction secstore does not help as everything look fine.

Do you have any idea on that point? Any help apreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard !

Check this thread:

Regards,

Matias.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I now know how to resolve the point.

The J2EE_ADMIN password was wrong in the secure store parameters. You have to put the right one in the configtool --> securestore.

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard !

Great !

Thanks for posting the solution.

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

umm...yeah....that does not solve the problem. This is a fresh idoc import. Even if I do do that...I will get the same error...

i have been doing some more digging and found the following. On the R/3 side, if I see the technical attributes in WE30 for the ZMM_CREMAS01_EXT03 IDoc is see that the linked basic type as ZMM_CREMAS01. However, when I go to WE82, I see the following:

Message Type - ZMM_CREMAS01

Basic Type - CREAMS01

Ext - ZMM_CREMAS01_EXT03

Should the Basic types be the same in WE30 and WE82? If this is the problem, where does it get fixed in R/3?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

It is a start, but it does not close the question. It needs further investigation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Richard:

Have you checked the last 3 SAP notes I've posted?

Regards,

Matias.