cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The installed license is NOT valid. The system will shutdown in 30 minutes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed NetWeaver04S .

I have applied the licensekey on SAP NetWeaver04S. While applying it used to show licensekey validity till 08 aug 2007 .After restarting the server , through visual admin it shows the same validity for that license. But the problem here is that there are 2 software product getting displayed in license adapater option. One is J2EE-Engine_ADA and second is J2EE-Engine_MSS. So the licensekey which I have downloaded from sap market is applied to J2EE-Engine_MSS. It is not applied to J2EE_Engine_ADA. I really donot know what are these software product.

After starting server it show the message " The installed license is NOT valid. The system will shutdown in 30 minutes." and it stops after 30 minutes also.

Will any body have solution for this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Download standard Netweaver License ...

This is normal with new installations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see the threads if it can help you

/thread/708942 [original link is broken]

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sagar,

This issue tells that the license key you have downloaded and applied is not the right one.

Please download the correct license from SAP Marketplace Keys & Requests ->License Keys according your SAP version and platform. Please note what Marcus told in this thread while downloading the license.

Please refer to SAP Note 607141 (License key request for SAP J2EE Engine) & 731673 (License key for SAP J2EE Engine invalid) for more information.

Regards,

Sujit.

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to get the right kind of license.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sagar;

I'm having similar problem. I want to replace the temporay J2EE-ENGINE_ADA with a permanent license. Do you have any pointers for the same.

Thanks for your help

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

J2EE_ENGINE_ADA means that the license is for the database MAXDB (ADA = Adabas - former name of MaxDB). MSS = Microsoft SQL Server.

Markus

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

That is for J2EE Licensing Adapter.

Please refer to the SAP Notes 767123, 94998, 607141, 746402

cheers,

Vincent