cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in Change Request Management?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

As a process of CHARM Setup, i have been struck at one step.before i ask questionsdat let me explain the landscape

1.I have one ECC5( C11) ,created a logical comp with system role=development in smsy

2.One more ECC5(Q11) , created another logical with system role = quality assurance in smsy

3.Solution Manager(S11)

4.Configured STMS ,making ECC5.0( DEV) as Domain Controller,and including Q11 and S11 in this transport domain.

5.Created a maintenance project assigned the two logical components and created img project for development , there is dropdown list showing development,quality and production

....................................My Questions are ..............................

since the two systems are ECC5 shud i create a single logical component and include client from Q11 and C11???

Should i generate IMG project for both C11 and Q11 in project administration, bcos we find a dropdown list developmemt,quality and production in, solar_project_admin->system landscape->IMG Projects. here when i select development from dropdown list it shows Q11 and if i select quality it shows only C11?????

Now when i execute the transaction /tmwflow/cmsconf. i find only C11 system in "system change ooptions" and "Critical object" TAB'S why Q11 system is not displayed??????

Rgds,

reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

<i>since the two systems are ECC5 shud i create a single logical component and include client from Q11 and C11???</i>

You should have one logical component and have C11 defined as the development system and Q11 as the Quality system.

<i>Should i generate IMG project for both C11 and Q11 in project administration, bcos we find a dropdown list developmemt,quality and production in, solar_project_admin->system landscape->IMG Projects. here when i select development from dropdown list it shows Q11 and if i select quality it shows only C11?????</i>

If you do the last step right, only C11 will show up for the development and Q11 as the quality. You should only create an IMG Project for the development system.

hope this helps.

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI jasan,

thanks for ur reply

i have created one logical component Z_ECC5_DEV and assigned Client 100 of C11 system under development

and created one m,more logical component Z)ECC5_QAS and assigned client 100 of Q11 system under quality

can i follow this method or only follow the one you have posted

rgds,

reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

I've never seen it done this way, but I can't say it won't work. Is there a reason you prefer to do it this way?

Maybe you can try creating a new logical component and set it up the way SAP shows in the documentation. Then assign this to your project and see if it works. From what I have read, your system landscape should mimic your TMS setup.

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

any information regarding my third question,

rgds,

reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved