cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I facing with a Scenario, where the deliveries are creating early than the delivery date assigned in the schedule lines of sales order. Can you guys let me know the possible reasons why the deliveries are creating early?

Example, Order received on 20th with one line item and schedule lines allocated the delivery date as 26th. But for some reasons the deliveries are creating early on 22nd.May I know what might be the reasons.

Thanks in advance,

Sree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

you need to check the sales document header. whether the immdiate delivery indicator is ON, or the schduling.

got t/c Vov8.

Regards

Raj.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sreedhar A,

Please check whether you have any Batch Jobs set up in the background.

To do so follow the steps:

Go to the sales order, item level, shipping --- check for what plant these deliveries are getting created...

Go to SM37 T-code, click on "Extended Job Selection" icon....

Input plant code in the JOB NAME section --- select _DEFAULT in the selection name field.

Execute it. (make sure you have put * before and after the plant code )

You will get a list of batch jobs, select one each and click on Step....

Normally batch jobs will be named as AUTO DELIVERY GENERATE

Check whether the program name is = RVV50R10C

If this is set up then you need to cancel the batch job in your respective client

Hope this will help you out !

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check in case there is batch running and picked up these orders. Normally we create a variant for delivery processing which is run by a batch and it picks the required data. May in your case these order are picked up earlier.

Just to make sure pl check by which user these deliveries were created. that might give a clue.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

The deliveries are processed by batch run only. Is there any impact of Shipping condition while creating deliveries? Because the shipping condition was recently changed to the specific customer, later the deliveries started creating early than the allocated schedule lines.

If so, Is any customization setting to look around?

Thanks

Sree