cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPROJECT reset user interface ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we reset the settings in CPROJECT for user from back end or front end using Admin login..

while selectign DASHBOARD in main screen when i clicked on display tab i got error after which i refreshed and now im nt able to log in the error msg im gettin is as follows,...

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://######.@@@@@.com:#@#@/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/cprojects/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system PLD : Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.

The error occurred on the application server #####_PLD_20 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: MAP_FROM_MODEL_TABLE_SETTINGS of program CL_SALV_WD_PERSISTENCE========CP

Method: MAP_FROM_MODEL of program CL_SALV_WD_PERSISTENCE========CP

Method: IF_SALV_WD_COMP_TABLE_PERS~LOAD of program CL_SALV_WD_C_TABLE============CP

Method: IF_SALV_WD_COMP_TABLE_PERS~GET_CONFIG_DATA of program CL_SALV_WD_C_TABLE============CP

Method: GET_CONFIG_DATA of program /1BCWDY/2AC75WRSMR9UQ8CMFUKH==CP

Method: IWCI_SALV_WD_TABLE~GET_CONFIG_DATA of program /1BCWDY/2AC75WRSMR9UQ8CMFUKH==CP

Method: SET_ALV_CONFIG_ID of program /1BCWDY/2AC71LPLYV4IATSGKPBG==CP

Method: IF_VI_LOCATOR~SET_ALV_CONFIG_ID of program /1BCWDY/2AC71LPLYV4IATSGKPBG==CP

Method: GET_ALV_CONFIG_MODEL of program /1BCWDY/2AC71LPLYV4IATSGKPBG==CP

Method: IF_VI_LOCATOR~GET_ALV_CONFIG_MODEL of program /1BCWDY/2AC71LPLYV4IATSGKPBG==CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system PLD in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server ######_PLD_## in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server ####_PLD_20 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

help

Niranjan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

by resetting personalization in su01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any comments