cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output control(email) for Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guys

I have configured the system for email o/p type in delivery. The system is pulling in the procedure and everything, when i save the delivery an email muste be sent to the Ship to party confirming the delivery status but when i go back to VL02N/03N the system responds ( Express document ' update was terminated' received from author "MY Name") then a message is received in my SAP inbox and the delivery is nulled!!!!!!!. Please suggest..!!!!!

The system is pulling in the procedure and copying the right partner type but i dnt understand why i am not getting the output????

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The problem of update termination can occur if there is some inconsistency in the fields you have defined in your report program also. Please check the program version across various clients. There can be some objects which can have different versions in various systems.

Also check email server settings in SCOT.

Rwd if this helps.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187506
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you properly configured SAPConnect. Take a look at transaction "SCOT" and make sure everything is ok in here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SCOT is configured properly, another o/p for Sales Order is working.

Thanks anyways i figured out the issue. The smart form was not correctly assigned.

Message was edited by:

Comes Naturally