cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration XI - AII (outbound delivery process)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are integrating SAP R/3 - SAP XI - SAP AII within an outbound delivery process. We're done with the integration SAP R/3-SAP XI (the Idoc arrives correctly to XI) but there is no way that the XML message that SAP XI generate arrives to SAP AII.

Does anyone knows what could be the cause of the problem???

Thanks in advance!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Have a look at these links

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_autoid21/helpdata/en/d4/3c0042d5c5e23ee10000000a155106/frameset.htm

and

Hope they might be helpful.

Regards

Suraj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I have the same scenario exactly like urs... both XI and AII are installed on the same system and getting the error "LOOP_IN_MESSAGE_ROUTING" with Message Protocol XI 3.0

Kindly let me know if u get any information from SAP regarding this issue.

Thanks,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

First of all thanks for your quick answer..

We think our problem is in the adapter from XI to AII. If we create on Integration Directory a communication channel of type HTTP XI 2.0 the message seems to arrive well to AII (flag of processed correctly in SXMB_MONI) but no data (materials in our example) is created in AII.

Instead of this, if we define a communication channel of type XI 3.0 we get an error of type LOOP_IN_MESSAGE_ROUTING in SXMB_MONI.

We have installed AII and XI under the same machine, same WAS, could someone give us any help??

Thanks!!!

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

there a note on this error: 565692

but it only tells about incorrect config...

BTW

Are you using the same client?

maybe try a client copy on your WAS

(set it as application system - SXMB_ADM)

and try then?

(BTW I know rfc dests are cross client)

I have one question:

Are you sure you can install AII addon on the same WAS as XI? did you confirmed it with SAP? - if you have this info please let me know as I'd like to do the same:)

Regards,

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for your answer, we understand that it's possible to get AII and XI in the same machine, at the moment anybody in SAP says the opposite, anyway we have this question opened to SAP and we are waiting for the confirmation, I'll tell you about it..

With two clients I get an error of type 'INTERFACE_REGISTRATION_ERROR' , we are using path '/sap/xi/engine?type=entry' and port '8000' for the AII comunication channel in XI Directory... have you made a succesful comunication channel between XI and AII?? How is it? Is it as ours??

Regards.

cdumont69
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you use the documentation named HowTo_IDOC_XI_Scenarios.pdf ?

You seam to have a receiver determination problem.

Do you have an error message ?

Regards,

Chris