cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Module not found by ClassLoader

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to add my own LoginModule to the login modules stack, but i get the following exception from the classloader when it is supposed to be used:

Exception com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseSecurityException: Cannot load a login module.

Then i get an info about the Class Loader, but it seems that my archive is not there.

i followed the steps from the document "JAAS Login Modules

For SAP WebAS JAVA 6.40", but i am not sure how/where to define the jar-archive.

What exactly has to be described under the config property "Security Provider->Properties->LoginModuleClassLoaders" ?

Any help would be very kind!

Marius

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the best way to debug a custom login module?? Is there anyway to put a break point in the custom login module class? Please advise!

Thank you.

former_member698570
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see that this is an old post but I just had the same problem and maybe it helps someone else who is facing the same problem too.

I also found the error in the trace file stating that my custom login module class could not be loaded and I realized that my JAR-File was not contained in the SDA file as it should after Creating the archive although I added a reference in the provider.xml file.

Everything was just as described under help.sap.com.

My custom class is in a package called de.test.... so I browsed to the general Tab of the provider.xml and changed the provider from sap.com to de.test

After exporting again the JAR was finally contained in the sda and after deployment to the j2ee and restart of the engine the class could finally be loaded!

Note that when changing the vendor to de.test the name of the library also changes to de.test~MyLoginModuleClass or whatever the Class is called. This name has to be registered in the Config Toll (Global Server Config > services > security > LoginModuleClassLoaders)

y

You can check for the exact name of your deployed library in the Visual Admin by choosing Server > Libraries > YourLibraryDisplayName or Server > Services > Class Loader Viewer > Libraries)

Hope this helps

Cheers

Marcel