Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table column as drop down by key

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using a table where in one column of the table i need to put the drop down by key.I kept the drop down by key UI as table column and this drop down by key is being populated by a Bapi. till now its working fine, data is coming into the drop downs perfectly.

Problem is, when I select one drop down of the one row, all other drop downs in all the rows of the table are reflecting (changing) to same value.

Now what I need to do if I want to select different values in different rows (in a single column of the table). Is it possible with drop down by key?? because I need to use key value pair its better for me if i use drop down by key.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

chk it

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Different selections per row are possible but the entries in the dropdown will be the same for all rows because there is only one common DDIC type (storing the values).

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried an application as according to your scenario, its working fine. I have used Drop Down By Key, which is populated from Local Dictionary thro a context attribute. I have placed the DropDownByKey inside a table, and <b>I can select diferent values in different rows.</b>

Regards,

Prabhakar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the issue is resolved, please close this thread.

Thanks & Regards

Vasundhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure that the node which is pointing to drop down should be <b>Non-Singleton</b>.

DropDownNode Property Singleton is False.

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Vasundhara