cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OUTPUT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

If we want to give print of a delivery from vl02n, we will open the delivery document, go to Extras -> Delivery output -> Header There we will select output type, medium and communication method and then we will save it. Then we will select Outbound delivery --> Issue delivery output and print preview from VL02N for that particular delivery document. So for every created new delivery we have to save output type, medium & communication method. But I want this to be happen automatically. Just after creating delivery I want to view print preview directly from VL02N. what to do for this.

Help me out of this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

It is Possible. Use T-code = VV21 to create a Condition record. Use your Output type and maintain the condition record for the same.

This will automatically copy the output type in the delivery document after creation. Do not forget to maintain Language & Communication-Printer name in the condition record.

Hope this will help you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to maintain the masterdata for outputs in VV21. Change VV22 and display in VV23.

If you maintain VV21 for delivery output, then the output will be automatically triggered

If masterdata is maintained, it will directly print the outputs, it will not give a preview of the output, but directly creates the output.

Reward if this helps.

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response,

But you are telling that if I maintain master record in VV21 then it will not give preview of the output. But initailly I need preview then I will print from that. The only thing is I dont want to give output type, communication method, etc for each and every delivery I create. The delivery document should automatically take output type and other data, then i will just view the output type and then I will print. so i need print preview also before prinitng.

Please reply me back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh Kumar,

If you go to transaction vl02n and enter your delivery number. Do not enter into the next screen. If you then go to the path "Outbound Delivery" -> "Issue Delivery Output". A screen will pop-up. Select the output type and click on the Print Preview button at the bottom of the pop-up.

This way, you will be able to view the print preview of the delivery document from vl02n.

I hope you find this information is helpful!

Regards,

Martina McElwain

SD - Moderator