cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DC sharing for team development

0 Kudos

Hi,

a very simply question - I've created e.g. 4 new development components. These DCs now are in the 'Inactive DCs' tab of NWDS. Ok, I want to modify 2 DCs(let say A, B) later on and another 2(D, C) - should be modified by my colleague. But he doesn't see DCs D and C in the 'Inactive DSs' tab yet. We've the same dev configuration. I'm suspecting that I didn't something with created DCs or my Activity in order to other guys can see created DC and work with it.

Cheers,

Dima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You need to activate the activities to see them.Once its activated , and if build is successful it would be available.

Regards

Bharathwaj

0 Kudos

Hi,

mmmm... but how to "activate" my activity? I'm looking onto my activity in the 'Open Activities' tab, right-clicking on my activity but don't see something like "Activate" option.

Regards,

Dima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Am really sorry ! Just a check-in should suffice ! Activate would make it available in Active DCs.

Go to open activities tab , right click on the activity and say check in. Then ask the other developer to to refresh his configuration or reimport it. He should be able to see it then.

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you have to Check-in the activity... To check In, follow the steps:

1. Click on "Open Activity" and select your activity and make a right click and select "Check In", it will prompt u with ur Activity name and desc, click OK.

2. Finally it will prompt with Actiity dialog box, which will prompt u to activate your Activity... To do..select ur Activity as displayed in the Dialog Box and click "Activate".

3. finally You will get ur request ID for ur Activity and you will have 2 buttons namely "Open Request View" and "OK". Click OK to complete the process. If you click "Open Request View", the process is over, u can view the status of ur Activity.

4. Finally after checking in DEV... you can release it from "Transport View" -(Only after Testing in DEV, this is the Final Step)

Regards / Guru

Message was edited by:

Armin Reichert

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya u js hv 2 check in the activities.......

0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks, it works! Stars from me are unambiguously!

Cheers,

Dima

Answers (0)