cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of SAP IDES ERP 2004 on Suse Linux X86_64

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear community, I'm trying to install the IDES System SAP ERP 2004 on a Suse Linux Enterprise Server. I start sapinst and make all the needed input. Some Screens later I've got to give the path to the SAP Installation Master DVD. here I choose the DVD with the number 51032143 (Installation Master 6.20/6.40 Linux on x86_64 64bit). Here I get no problems. On the next screen I'm forced to give the path to the RDBMS CD. Here I choose the CD with the number 51031190 (CD RDBMS MAXDB 7.5.00 Build 28 LINUX ). But here I get an error that the installation data for the Linux X86_64 cannot found. I had a look into this folder an I found out that there are only the following folders included: LINUXIA64_64, LINUX_32 and UNIX. But I need the files for my Linux X86_64. I don't know how to get further with my installation. Can anyone give me an tip how to proceed the installation and where I can get the needed RDBMS CD/DVD for my SAP ERP 2004 System?

I already had a look in the SAP Service Marketplace, but here I can't find any needed CDs or DVDs.

So I please you to help me...!

Many thanks in advandce.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Satyabrata_Basu
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Christian,

Try with DVD: <b>51031763_2</b> MaxDB 7.5.00 Build 32 AIX, DEC, HPUX, LINUX, SOLARIS

IYou can download from http://service.sap.com/swdc

Also, check note: 916649

Cheers !!

Satya.

PS: Pls reward points if the answer was helpful..Thx,