cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Stored Procedures in Sender JDBC Adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we are having a lot of legacy application which are on .Net. basicaly using MS SQL & stuff. As a Integration scenario we have to triggered some events from JDBC to XI. How can i do this. Secondly there are multiple tables from which i will be selecting a record & sending it to XI for further processing the Receiver Side we are having SAP system.

How can i use a Stored procedure in XI Sender Adapter ?

Can anybody tell me step by step how to get the XSD of Stored procudere & used in XI. ?

I am new to XI. I have not yet configured any sceneario.

Can anybody guide me step by step how to do this.

I am only intersted in Sender Side configuration.

Regards,

Umesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Umesh Sonawane

stored procedure

/people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/02/14/calling-stored-procs-in-maxdb-using-sap-xi

time/date

/people/alessandro.berta/blog/2005/10/04/datetime-datatypes-and-oracle-database

jdbc sender(theory)

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/19/rdbms-system-integration-using-xi-30-jdbc-senderreceiver-adapter

JDBC receiver

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

Best Regards,

Srikanth

Reward the useful answers and you will get one point yourself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

check this in the JDBC Sender Adapter Configuration

Query SQL Statement -> Specify an SQL EXECUTE statement to execute a stored procedure, which contains exactly one SELECT statement.

The expression must correspond to the SQL variant supported by the relevant JDBC driver. It can also contain table JOINs.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/7e/5df96381ec72468a00815dd80f8b63/content.htm

JDBC adapter

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/19/rdbms-system-integration-using-xi-30-jdbc-senderreceiver-adapter

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*

*REWARD POINTS IF FOUND USEFULL*</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please use the search function to avoid posting duplicates. There's dozens of threads on this topic. Type this into the top left search box:

sender jdbc stored procedure

Cheers

James

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow this

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/21/jdbc-stored-procedures

Helpful link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/45/023c41325fa831e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prateek