cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating SRM to EP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed SRM 5.5 in a 64-bit platform. We would like to use EP but the problem is that we do not know how to connect SRM to EP and how to reflect TREX in the EP. Can you give me useful references regarding this matter?

Warm Regards,

Charm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can directly use the Standard Business packages(which have predefined content for all the SRM transactions) and which are available for different Business scenarios.

You just need to download these business packages from SDN portal(https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/contentportfolio) and then deploy these onto your EP server.When you download these business packages you also get an online documentation whcih explains the detailed steps.Also you need a BASIS person while deploying these.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I have already downloaded in my SRM Server the two business package which are the BP for SRM and BP for Supplier Collaboration. I would like to clarify if this is really the standard business package you are talking about. By the way I am a newly trained BASIS person so Im not too familiar with everything. I have successfully deployed this business package using JSPM in SRM. Do I have to do the same in our EP server? I cant see the documentation you are talking about.

I shall reward more if you can answer my inquiries.

Warm regards,

Charm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you download the BP from SDN,there itself you have a link for Online documentation whcih is specific to that BP.For Supplier order collaboration,they have provided the URl for SERVICE.SAP.COM from where you need to download the config guide.

At our place we had deployed the Bp through SDM(software deployment manager) onto the enterprise portal server.After that we had to create an ALIAS for the SRM system and then we could view the deployed BP.e.g. For Supplier Order collaboration,the main application is SRMSUS.

I suggest you post this query in the Enterprise Portal FORUM to get more detailed steps.

Hope this helps.

BR,

Disha.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Charm,

If you have Solution Manager, please check the Basic Setting for SRM -> Business Package for SRM.

1.1.1.1.1 Install Portal Business Package

1.1.1.1.2 Add Permissions at the Business Content Level

1.1.1.1.3 System Configuration

1.1.1.1.3.1 Creating System Objects

1.1.1.1.3.2 Configuring System Objects for Backend Systems

1.1.1.1.3.3 Creating and Adding a Backend System Alias

1.1.1.1.3.4 Add Permissions at the Systems Level

1.1.1.1.4 Configuring Single Sign-On

1.1.1.1.5 User Configuration

1.1.1.1.5.1 Creating Users

1.1.1.1.5.2 Assigning Backend System Roles to Users in the Backend System

1.1.1.1.5.3 Configure User Management

1.1.1.1.5.4 Assigning Business Package Roles to Portal Users

1.1.1.1.6 Configure UWL

1.1.1.1.7 Configuring Portal Personalization

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thank you for the effort of trying to solve my issue. We are currently in the process of installing Solution Manager. I am sorry that the Solution Manager I used to generate the solutions manager key of our SRM is not up and running.

I you could suggest another useful information, I will reward points.

Warm Regards,

Charm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Supplier Collaboration 2.0,refer the foll link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/e4/f5d5682cdd4108a01d42f3149253b5/frameset.htm

BR,

Disha.