cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Orgn not defined for intercompany billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wehn I am creating the intercompany billing from delivery company to ordering company, I am getting the error - "Sales Organization not defined", and not allowing to process billing further, but I am finding the sales organization in delivery document.

Any idea how to fix this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

check u woul have no mentioned the customer number in the definition of sales org in the field CUSTOMER INTER COMPANY BILL;...............

REWARD IF IT IS HELP FUL

KIRAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

> check u woul have no mentioned the customer number

> in the definition of sales org in the field

> CUSTOMER INTER COMPANY BILL;...............

> ARD IF IT IS HELP FUL

>

> KIRAN

Greetings.

Having the same problem leads me to the idea that this is the place where I am misunderstanding things.

So, I will explain my settings...

A and B are the 2 company belonging to the same group

We have: A sales to B.

Created Vendor_A(maintained for the purchase area appropriate for B - PA_B) and Customer_B (maintained for the sales area appropriate for A - SA_A ).

Sales order is registered by A for the sales area SA_A for Customer_B

Delivery is created - an interesting fact: when looking at delivery at Item details - Financial processing tab - Interco. BillSt - the space is empty and the text says "Not relevant"...

Billing using IV invoice fails with "Sales Organization not defined"...

And yes, in IMG->Enterprise Structure->Definition->Sales and Distribution->Define, copy, delete, check sales organization I have:

Customer_B entered for Cust.inter-co.bill. of the sales organization B...

Any other ideas would be welcomed...

Best regards

Catalin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In spro have you maintained the internal customer by sales organisation ?

Ex:-Define Internal Customer Number By Sales Organization (Eg.4436 will create customer master for 4211 company code and that number will be maintained in this relationship:-4211/231)

Path:-Spro-Sales Distribution-Billing-intercompany billing

Reward points i fuseful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Ex:-Define Internal Customer Number By Sales

> Organization (Eg.4436 will create customer master for

> 4211 company code and that number will be maintained

> in this relationship:-4211/231)

Greetings.

I have noticed the above text several times as I am currently trying to set up an intercompany transaction...probably due to my lack of experience I found the explinations hard to follow...

Could you be so kind to explain further:

1. who is 4436

2. who is 231 from "relationship:-4211/231"

BTW, I have the same billing problem with "Sales Organization is not defined" error message although given the sales from A to B, I have created the customer corresponding for B ONLY in the sales area belonging to A, where the sales order is made...

Thank you in advance.