cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a query i.e. Suppose a company has got implementation 2 years ago.There would be N number of request transported from dev to Q.A. and prod.Now when I goto stms screen in any system (qa or prod.) I find say for example 50 requests in a single screen.And when I try to transport the old request which is not visible on screen , i can still perform transportation of that request.Now my question is where does the old transport queues gets resided.How to find the those queues if it exists in the system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just want add one thing that is when you import a request why dont you select this options

Leave Transport request in Queue for later import

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subhash,

I think you didnt got my question.I m not talking about the request which are transported recently .I m talking about the requests which was transported.As I'm selecting the option you said I can get the transported requests list.But what if want to transport the request which is not visible on screen but you can transport by choosing option of extras-other request-add and transport the request.Which means request is there in system but cannot see in the list shown on the scree.I hope you got now what is my question.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I'm not sure that you can see the queue itself, but as all the transports are in /usr/sap/trans/data and cofiles, you would be able to re-import a transport that has previously been imported. I don't think you can find the queues and order that the transports had been imported in the past.

Of course, you can examine the transport logs of any one transport from the source system to see when it was released and imported into target systems.

Regards,

Graham