cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii i have made all the required settings for rebate, when I create an invoive the conditions tab displays B002 with the right amount....but on saving the invoice it saves the doc but also gives me an error tat theres been an error in acc determination .......i know tat this is an FI related issue but if someone cld guide me as to how i cld resolve this problem then the accrualss will be visible in the agreement and i can move forward.

Regards

madan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

Go to VF02 ,open your billing document and do the Account determination error analysis.

Check whether the condition record exists or not.

Make sure that u have used the Account Key 'ERU' in your pricing procedure and relevant G/L Account has been assigned or not?

Regards,

Sarosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the prompt response but I am still getting the same error.....I have followed all your instructions to no avail. Plss do help

Regards

Maddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

To resolve the error, you can analyze account determination in the billing document. Process:

Goto T.Code: VF02 & Enter Invoice number

Next (On the top most strip) goto Environment

Next (Select Environment) go to Account determination

Next (In Account Determination) select Revenue Account Determination (first option)

This will list all the condition types in the Billing document & analyze each condition & check for which G/L accounts is not determined.

Possible errors:

1. VKOA not maintained for required combination

Solution: Maintain the combination in VKOA.

2. Account Assignment of Customer / material not maintained in Customer / Material Master (If maintained in combination in VKOA).

Solution:

Option 1 (Standard solution):

step 1: Cancel Billing Document --> Reverse PGI --> cancel Delivery --> Cancel Sales Order

step 2: Maintain Customer master / Material Master correctly.

step 3: Recreate sales Order --> Delivery --> PGI --> Invoicing.

Option 2:

Force the Account Assignment Group of Customer / Material through Debug in change mode of Billing document, which will release Billing Document to Accounting.

3. Account Key not maintained in Pricing Procedure:

Impact: This may create accounting document, but if condition type, which are to be posted to account, but do not have account key maintained in pricing procedure, it will not be post the relevant condition type to G/L account.

From FI Side, you require to check that all the G/L account has been maintained through T.Code: FS00. G/L account being Master data has to be created in each client ot uploaded through LSMW / SCATT / BDC.

In Billing Document in change mode (in the first screen where we enter Billing Document number), on the top most left hand corner, take a dropdown on Billing Document & select Release to accounting. Here you can get the under mentioned possible message:

1. G/L account not found

2. Cost Element not maintained for G/L account.

In both the above cases, FI consultant requires to take corrective action.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned by Ajinkya & Jitesh, you require to check the account ket & VKOA assignment.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First Check in V/08, for your pricing procedure, which Account Key and Accrual key are assigned, for e.g. in Standard Pricing Procedure RVAA01 for B002 it is ERB and ERU respectively

Then Check in VKOA, if you have given assign G/L Account for ERB and ERU at one access, for example 0004-general give a G/L account first one is for revenue account and second is accrual(Rebate) account column.

if you do not know the G/L account ask FICO or create in FS00.

once done you will not get error

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

If you can see the Accured amount in the Invoice but on saving the system gives you a error do the following:

Basically for Rebates we need to assign Account Key aswell as A/c key for Accurals/ Provisions. In Standard pricing procedure for Rebates we use A/c Key as "ERB" and A/c key for Accurals/ Provisions as "ERU". So do check weather your pricing procedure has the assignment of these A/c keys.

After this use T-Code = VKOA and Assign proper G/L acc for these A/c keys.

Hope this works for you.

REWARD if it helps you!

Regards,

Ajinkya