Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to overwrite window

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i want to overwrite window existing in a page to another page

in the next page also the windoe is defined alread but i want to overwrite it with this first page window

also tell me when we code for windows wich exists on diffrent pages

do we need to code seperately going to each window in seperate page or just in window tab we go and code and it will automatically reflect in the both the pages as the windoe exists in both the pages

regards

Arora

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arora,

First please write the question in transparant way. As per my understading apart from main window all windows are not reflected to another pages. Suppose if u take varialble window in first page if we want print customer address and in second page vendor address then we can declare in seperate way in deifferent pages even it is the same type of window.

Hope this helps you. Reply for queries, shall post the updates.

Regards.

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have ginv emy query in tranperent way only..i suppose you misunderstood it

its a simple query i want to copy (overwrite the window 1 fr m pae 1 to page 2 and overwrite the window at page 2 is it possible

i am using ovewrite as i want to copy from page1 and then copy to page2 (overwrite it) as i have made changes in page 1 window1 and same window 1 exists in page 2 and i want the changs to be thre at page2 also so i want to copy the window 1 to page 2 instead of toing and doint changes in page 2 in same window

regards

Arora

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Arora

there is no way you can overwrite a window from fist page to second page

its only that if the window does not exists in second page u can copy the same in second page from first page

regards

Nishant