Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

I would like to have elaborate explanation for my below queries:-

Does XI has the ability to integrate with a Webservice with minimum changes to out of the box application?

Does XI has the ability to prove robust performance and scalability characteristics. If so what are those?

If XI and R/3 are installed in the same box, how does a RFC scenario need to be designed.

Why should XI be installed in a separate box, if it can still be installed within R/3 or CRM or SRM or etc.....

Appreciate elaborate and answers with examples.

Thanks.

Krishnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishan,

Does XI has the ability to integrate with a Webservice with minimum changes to out of the box application? Yes

Does XI has the ability to prove robust performance and scalability characteristics. If so what are those? Do a google search

If XI and R/3 are installed in the same box, how does a RFC scenario need to be designed. Its the same as we do normally

Why should XI be installed in a separate box, if it can still be installed within R/3 or CRM or SRM or etc..... --- Clients don't do everything in one box. They go with different boxes. Also SAP dont recommend this.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I wanted an elaborate answer something like a justification. Is it possible for you to elaborate with justification which ever you know.

Thanks.

Krishnan

Answers (0)