cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reasons for bypassing credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found one hard issue when we configured " XXX" Risk category static.

value $40k in orders were released in the system. The account is set-up with a $25K.

any suggesting why static credit check bypass instead of hard stop with in limit(block).

Thanks in advance

JACK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in case Dynamic credit check is there....do check the Horizon Period

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack

immediately after you create sales order check in your sales order (VA02) go to Enironment->Partner->Display Credit Account.

it will take you to FD32, here you can see the credit position , check Credit limit used and Credit Exposure fields.

you will get the idea why it is not blocked,

Also check in VOV8, for your sales document type, Check Credit Limit should be D- i.e Automatic Credit Check . and then check in OVA8, for your combination of Credit Control Area(As in FD32), Risk Category(as in FD32) and Credit Group(as in VOV8) your settings are proper.

if this is ok, then do let us know what you have done in OVA8...

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your mail, Risk category Z02 with a $1.00 credit limit outside of the 7 day horizon, If I use the Z02 risk category with a $1.00 line if credits or cash are posted to a zero balance account.

If I want to make sure no orders are approved by the system and need to follow manual creation what line and risk category config set-up i need do.

Thanks in advance.

JACK

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Can u pls be little more clear on the problm so that somebody can help you