cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 5.0 Implementation of Procurement Cards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking for general information about implementing P-cards in SRM 5.0. Specifically, I would like to know:

1. With which scenarios can p-cards be used?

2. How can you turn p-cards on with the appropriate scenarios?

3. Is there any document with any detail about p-card functionality in SRM?

Thanks,

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, sorry, I should have specified that I have already read what's on SDN and SAP Help and I am still unclear on a few things.

1. I have seen conflicting information about which scenarios can use Pcards. I have seen some claims that it can only be used with stand alone but some of the thread that I have read suggest that it can be used with all scenarios. Which is it? The only thing I have seen for sure is that you must be using Materials Management in SRM. What, precisely, does that mean?

2. I have done all of the obvious config in SPRO according to the help and I am still not getting Pcard as an option when I create a shopping cart. What, specifically, turns the fields on to enter the Pcard information.

Thanks,

Kris

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pcard is released for ECS scenario as of SRM60 !

Pcard is only available for standalone scenario before SRM60

in classic scenario, Pcard occurs in R/3 or ECC.

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by:

Yann Bouillut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also struggling to get a clear picture of the p-card process.

I understand that a shopping cart with payment term p-card has to be created. And I understand that bank settlements can be processed in SRM and send as invoices to the back end.

I have no clear view on the process in between? Is an order created out of the shopping cart and if yes,is a goods receipt needed?

Regards,

Ed

Former Member
0 Kudos