cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reprint a single check

Former Member

hello,

can somebody let me know if we can reprrint a single check in SAP keeping the same check number in case of paper jam or what will be the other option.

thanks very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siva_boni
Active Participant

There are basically two ways to get the checks reprinted:

Through transaction FCH7 or transaction FBZ5.

If you reprint checks with transaction FCH7 you need to void the previous check (with a void reason) and afterwards the system would assign a new check number.

However, if you do it through transaction FBZ5 (print form for Payment document) the system will ask you whether you like to print an existing check number or you would like to get a new check number assigned (Check -> print->"Check information already exists. Reprint old check number or assign new check number?" => print with old

check number).

As per you comments, I assume that this last way (through transaction FBZ5) is the way you should use to reprint checks without getting another new check number assigned.

Hope this could help you with the resolution of this issue.

Regards

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i see that fch7 has an option of do not void checks too . how dies this work as opposed to fbz5.

please let me know.

thanks

siva_boni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As far as I know, if you implement the corrections or the Support Package SAPKH46C32, you are adding the Parameter PAR_NOVO 'Do not void any Check' into RFFOUS_C, and the F1 Help says:

'Indicator that a check number is only issued and entered in the check register for actual checks. Voided checks (sample printout, page overflow and form summary section) are not noted in the check register.

Also read the F1 Help for the 'Use' of this indicator. I think it will allow you to do what you are asking.

Regards

Siva

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try T code FCH7

http://www.doa.louisiana.gov/HRHelp/content/osup-reprintcheck/cc/html/index.htm

Assign points if useful

Regards

Genie