cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD fails to connect to Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to populate SMSY with information from my SLD. The SLD appears to be setup properly as I am able to view all of my systems directly within the SLD. However, when I try to view the information in SMSY, The system cannot find anything.

I have configured RZ70, SMSY_SETUP, and SLDAPICUST and have performed numerous SLDCHECK's. I found one error to be with the password in SLDAPICUST as has been mentioned in many threads, however, this only works temporarily. I am still having to unlock user SLDAPIUSER randomly. (It is random). I have checked and reset all my passwords with no luck.

I have looked through all the Solution Manager and SLD manuals I could find and there seems to be very little information regarding the connection of the SLD to Solution Manager (Via SMSY). Could someone please help me. I have been struggling with this for a few weeks now and still nothing appears in SMSY.

Thanks,

Ryan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have figured it out. Another issue with the password that I have found is that in most cases, you must actually delete the password in SLDAPICUST before re-entering it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

problem still unsolved?

maybe any 6.40-systems in your landscape? in these ones you have to input in TAC SLDAPICUST the characters in your password uppercase - because of case-sensitivity...

Message was edited by:

Bjoern Behrens