cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Header Not Aligned When Scrolling to the Right

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an SAP Transaction iView that runs transaction code phap_search_pa. There is a table called Body Data that is part of the Performance Review Form that has problem when scrolling to the right. When this table is scrolled to the right, the headers of the columns are not aligned with the column elements. The table is part of the subscreen 2000. Look at the details below.

Has anybody encounter this? Any responses will be appreciated.

ITS 6.40

IE 6.0

Transaction: PHAP_SEARCH_PA

Program: SAPLHRHAP_UI_DOCUMENT

Screen: 1000

Subscreen: 2000

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mario,

can you please be more specific? Are you talking about SAP GUI for HTML (~webgui 1) or an IAC service? What support package are you on?

If you are not using the SAP GUI for HTML, is there a template?

With best regards,

T. J. Domsalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi T. J.,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. The problem is with SAP GUI for HTML (webgui) and here is the version Release 640 Level 0018.

Thanks,

Mario

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

if I understand you right SAP note 946958 describes a workaround for the issue, 978082 the solution which is available with SAPKB64020.

Best regards,

Klaus

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mario,

you are welcome. I will talk to a developer who maybe knows more about this issue. In the meantime it would be helpful if you can test the behaviour on other tables in other transactions or reports. The best would be to test report RSDEMO_TABLE_CONTROL. Since this report is available in all systems the issue can be reproduced easily at other places, too.

Ooups, in the meantime of my writing Klaus made a good point already.

With best regards,

TJ

Message was edited by:

Thorsten Domsalla