cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items (10,20, etc...) single ship-to (A155WC) with multiple address.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My requirement is to

ensure the line items single ship-to customer should have multiple addreses. as follows.

Ord# 20001

item ship-tp City

10      A155WC NewYark

20      A155WC Houston.

30      A155WC Boston

My doubts:

Is this possible case?

This is functional Guy work or techinica Guy work?

Please Guide us how to proceed on this.

Regards

Harish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

This is not possible because one Ship to Party can have only one address. Incase you need to meet this requirement mulitple Ship to Parties have to be created with each having a different address as required. A Functional Consultant should be able to this without difficulty.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nadaraj,

Thanks a lot.

But client requirement is to meet that. I feel it might be a simple configuration settings in IMG. If you know where could one see in IMG all such changes please let me know.

Regards.

Harish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard SAP functionality requires you to create ship to party for each additional shipping address. I think you should explain this to client as having multiple ship to party's with a single sold to party helps in many other things like Route determination, Freight Calculations etc.

Regards

AK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi harish ,just try soutomer herrachy in this senario,,

hope im correct

vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to create multiple ship to party's and assign different addresses. You can have one sold to party and multiple ship to party's. And this multiple ship to party's are assigned to one sold to party using partner determination procedure.

You create a sales order in the name of sold to party at the header level and each item can have individual ship to party's at item level. So one sales order in the name of one sold to party can be used sell goods to multiple ships to party.

Regards

AK

Reward points if helpful