Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to give authorization for all SPRO Transactions in display mode.Wht are the authorization object for it ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check with the object S_TABU_DIS and accordingly you can change the activity to 01

Regards,

Rajesh

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a role in PFCG, go to the menu tab, then go to "utilities \ customizing auth". You will need to have created a IMG project with all the the views first since you will need to select this.

This will create a role menu with all of the IMG (SPRO) tcodes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once all of the SPRO tcodes are set up then you can go to the authorizations tab and select all of the auth object values and make sure they are display only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check with the object S_TABU_DIS and accordingly you can change the activity to 01

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Create a role and add Z_SPRO_DISPLAY & add object S_PROJECT with activity ( Display )03.

Assign the role to user .

Regards ,

Santosh Karadkar

0 Kudos

Dear Santosh.

I have been looking for exactly same thing and I have the answer. Unfortuntaly, I could not reward you. But, "good post".

Ta,

Nick

0 Kudos

Nick,

Don't forget to tie down the auths that control the tx that are linked to from the menu! A lot, but not all are controlled by S_TABU_DIS

0 Kudos

Thank you for advice Alex.