cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New custom Template not using SRM theme when displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have built a custom ABAP screen for SRM and generated and published the new template. When it runs, though, it looks like an R/3 screen instead of the slick SRM Theme. I generated it as a WebGUI with the standard theme 99.

Any ideas what I must do to this template to make it look and feel like standard SRM?

TIA,

Alistair

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Alistair,

unfortunately, I am not very familiar with SRM. However, I like to understand the issue.

What ITS are you using?

How did you set the theme? Did you use ~webgui_theme or ~theme? If you set ~webgui you need to use ~webgui_theme. ~theme is for IACs only.

How does the service looks like? What entries does it contain? Do you set ~transactiontype EWT?

Thanks and best regards,

T. J. Domsalla

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alistair,

Are you referring to the Classic look versus the Streamlined look? Could you please try to generate your templates again, but this time to theme SL.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'll try that! Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

It allows me to create an SL themed template in the service (Which contains 99 themed templates) but since the service in SICF is set to 99, it reports it cannot find the template.

Looks like a manual fiddle of the template is the only way to go.

Thanks

Alistair

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alistair,

In addition to Thorsten's questions above you could also set the theme parameter in the SICF transaction for this service. Just add "~theme" and then "SL".

The important question though is if the Streamlines (SL) is the theme you're referring to...since Thorsten and I are both not entirely familiar with SRM we actually do not know the theme you're looking for. Thanks.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

Thanks for the replies. The scenario is this: I have an existing standard Internet Service (BBP_BID_INV) which already uses theme 99. The templates that exist for this service look fine.

I have a Zprogram with a screen to change the standard functionality. I cannot generate a template with theme SL as ITS does not find it (Probably because the service in SICF is already set to 99).

If I generate using theme 99 I get the nasty "old ITS" screen.

The top lines of the generated template are:

`include(~service="system", ~language="", ~theme="dm", ~name="TemplateLibraryDHTML.html")`
`SAP_TopInclude()`
<html>
  <head>
    `SAP_PageTitle()`
    `SAP_Stylesheet()`
    `SAP_JavaScript()`
  </head>
  <body `SAP_BodyAttributes()` onload="`SAP_OnloadJavaScript()`">

Can I just change the top line to ~theme="99" or ~theme="SL"?

Alistair

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Alistair,

No, there are no templates in theme SL for the Internet Service System.

Edgar

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Alistair,

For Internet services ITS gets its mime files from theme 99 for both the Enjoy and the Streamline theme. But, for the Streamline theme it is using the ~design parameter (with sap_streamline, I think).

In SAP GUI for HTML the theme is defined only through the parameter ~webgui_theme. But for Internet services the appearence is defined with ~theme and ~design. There are additional parameters like ~designbaseurl that set the base directory for a particular design.

With best regards,

TJ