Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR-GI printout for more than one item in one document

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In my GR document, there are more than one materials receipted in one document. I am taking the printout of GR slip by assigning the printer in MB02 T-Code. And then through MB90 i am taking the printout. But in MB90 in the print preview, I can see only one item at a time. where as I have receipted more than one item in one document. In MB02 I have to assign the printer one by one to each item and in MB90 also i can see only one item in the GR slip. How can I take the printout of the of all the items in the GR document all at a time??????

Same is the case for Goods Issue slip. Here also i can see the print preview of only one item at a time.

Please advice.

Thanks & Regards

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message is to Dhruba:

I am also having difficulty with configuring output messages for both GR Slips and GI Slips. I found your instructions to Satya to be helpful but when I attempted to output again, I continued to get an Express Document, telling me that an error had occurred.

I am using a standard SAPscript form. WA01-03 is already used by another plant so I need to use a different set of numbers. Do I use WA04-06 or should I use ZA01-03?

Also, no output message is being created on my document even though I have created the output condition using MN21/MN22.

I don't know what else I'm missing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Susan

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

Regarding GR Slips for getting repeat output please check the Default Value and Time tab in T Code M706 and choose the appropriate option which will facilitate output as and when executed.

Regarding GI Slip I have not used the same ,However in T Code OMJ3 I think Printer name is to be maintained for all the Plants for all types of Output like WA01 to WA03 .

Dhruba

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Satyabrata,

<b>In transaction "OMBR" define print version indicator as "3" for the transactions through which you are creating this material document</b> this basically defaults when performing the transaction. You can also set the indicator to collective in the intial screen of the transaction.

Defination of print version:

Version for printing of GR/GI slip, Specifies the version of the goods receipt/issue slip.

You can print out three different versions of a GR/GI slip:

<b>Individual slip (version 1)</b>

In this case, one GR/GI slip is printed out for each item.

<b>Individual slip with inspection text (version 2)</b>

In this case, one GR/GI slip is printed out for each item. In addition, a quality inspection text is printed if there is one in the material master record.

<b>Collective slip (version 3)</b>

In this case, a collective slip including all the items in a document is printed.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Prasobh

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasobh,

I have configured as per your suggestion. In OMBR, i have assigned print version indicator as 3 for T-code MB02. also while doing GR, I select collective slip. But still i have to assign printer to each material one by one in MB02. also through MB90, when i take the printout, i can take the printout of single item in one page instead of all items in one page.

Please suggest how to disable the individual slip version.

Thanks & Regards

Satya

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satyabrata,

Please look in to the following settings which may be helpfull in correcting your problem.

1. In OMBR maintain Printer - LOCL ,Item Print Indicator-1,Print Version-3 against MIGO_GR

2. In M706 maintain out put types WE 101-103 with requisite fields.

3.In OMJ3 maintain Output devices for all Plants with Condition type WE01-03

4.In MN21 for Transaction type WE-Print Version-3,Print Item-1.

After this at the time of GR if collective slip is selected and print icon is checked you should get the output type automatically in MB90.

Dhruba

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dhuva,

I followed your procedure of configuration for printout.When I am doing GR, the collective slip is selected and the print check box is ticked. after GR I can take the print out from MB90 immediately. But in my GR there are 4 materials. When I take the printout in MB90, in the output list there are 4 line, one for each material though the material document number is same. When i select all the output list and press the "Process" button, 4 printouts are coming, one material in one page, instead of all materials in one page. In everypage the details are like this:

GR Date

Current Date

Plant

Vendor

Po

Purchasing Group

Material

Quantity

Storage location

Except material number, quantity, storage location all other data is same for all material as the GR is done for one PO.

I want all common data should populate once and all materials and its quantity should come in one page instead of repeating the printout for all items one by one.

Please advice..

Thanks & Regards

Satya

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MB90 are you getting all the Output types WE101,102 & 103. If so select the 103 out put type and see the Print preview whether it contains all the items.

Dhruba