cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image upload problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

When i browse the image (JPEG or GIF ) in image manager and try to upload i will not be able to see the image in the image manager, but able to see some picture border.

With the same condition when i try to deploy the model i get the following error

Error in compiling Flex application: Error: Element type "mx:Image" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".

(/usr/sap/NW2/JC00/j2ee/cluster/server0/GUIMachine_Business_Packages/ImageUploadIssue_41929/FLEX_COMPILATION_FOLEDR/AAD1WVP.mxml:117)

Failed to compile AAD1WVP.mxml .

The VC has the latest patch .

Could any one please help me out in solving this issue .

a. why i am not able to see the image in image manager

b. Why do i get this error

Your suggestions will be rewarded.

Regards

Pratima

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

MG3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Upgrade to Patch 12!

Thanks

Manoj

former_member203343
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratima,

Can you please tell me which version are you using? Also, on SP12 we fixed wrongful handling of images that had non-unicode characters as their names. Try to name it in english only. Also, try to upload a slightly bigger image and see if it works.

Regards,

Natty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabien ,

i have tried uploading 16x16 image.

I am able to compile the application without image .

but when i try to compile the application with picture ..it gives the error mentioned in my previous message.

Regards,

Pratima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

you say you are "able to see some picture border" : have you try to upload smaller picture ? are you able to compile a project without image ?