cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in creating delivery document from stock transport order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sd gurus plz help i m nt able to create delivery in vl10b from stock transport order me21n after giving shipping point and po number also. can u help me out and can u tell me how to maintain copy control from stock tarnsport to delivery docu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I did't catch which is the error, but try transaction VL10G to create delivery from the stock transport order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the PO got blocked by Incompletion log, it will not trigger Delivery documents in VL10G. Go to ME21N and select the line items and click Check button.

It will give you list of errors that associated with particular line item.

Solve this, now you can create the Delivery documents by VL10G.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debesh,

The settings for Delivery type for STO is maintained using the following path:

Materials Management>Purchasing>Purchase Order>Set up Stock Transport Order>Assign Delivery Type and Checking Rule . Here you assign the Delivery type to Stock Transport order (with reference of Suplying Plant)

For creation of STO for delivery creation use T-code- VL04. Enter the Relevant Shipping Point and the Delivery Creation Date. Also tick mark the option Purchase order. If you already have a Purchase order enter the no.

System will show the details of the STO here by using the Main Menu > Delivery> Create Deliveries you can create the Delivery against the STO. Then by using the VL02n option you can do the Picking / PGI for the Delivery.

Hope the above helps you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

here in vl04 i can see the document while select po it si showing u can select individula po for delivery what do do next

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debesh,

If you have already executed the VL04 first screen and you can see the P.O details. Here the system creates delivery 1 at a time. So select any one indivdual PO and then go to main menu Delivery--> Create deliveries. By this the system creates a Delivery document for each STO. Then use T-code Vl02n and compelte the Delivery process.

If you still face any error do write in detail.

Regards,

Ajinkya