Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandatory Pricing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

need assistance..

while creating a quotation the error says mandatory condition type ZP02 missing..

the condition records are created and in the analysis section we can see that the condition record is being found.

but the problem is that it is not getting picked up in the Quotation. ? why is this error everything seems to be okay.

regards,

VP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VP,

Go to transaction V/08 -> Choose Pricing Procedure -> Double Click on Control in the left pane of your window -> Uncheck Mandatory CheckBox for 'ZP02'

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naveen,

thank you your mail.

But how is this related to the condition record not being picked up in the quotation even when the record exists and it found by the procedure..it would be of immense help if you could just key in a brief explanation of this for me to understand ??

regards,

VP

Message was edited by:

VP

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could also check the validity period of the condition record in VK13, I often encountered this cause for the sort of problem you have.

Message was edited by:

Cosmin Bolohan

0 Kudos

Hi VP,

I saw ur query for first time, so with regard to this I need some clarification regarding the condition type that, what type of condition is it, belongs to tax category or custome defined.

check both have maintained in Pricing procedure and VK11.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The condition type is Pump Price-incl VAT, yes its maintained in VK11 and pricing procedures...as I had told in analysis the condition record is found..

Let me know if there is any mail id where I can send in the screen shots.

regards,

VP

nitish_govindwar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you need to check the copy control function. If it is managed properly then I dont think you will face any problem.

Thanks & regards,

Nitish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitish,

Thank you for your reply.

If you see I am getting this error while creating quotation in va21..Not sure if there would be any copy control setting involved here.

Please do reply.

regards,

VP