Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intransit ATP Category CS in SNP Interactive Planning Table

former_member1230066
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I am able to CIF the Intransit Stock ie STO--> VL10B ( Delivery ) > VL02N> PGI and it reaches /sapapo/rrp3 with Category Group CS in APO but does not show in the intransit key figure at the SNP Interactive Planning Table .

The Category Group Setting in SPRO is to capture EI as standard Intransit Figure but even though I added CS it still does not pick up in Interactive Planning Table .

Please advice how to get the figure to Intransit of SNP Planning Book .

Thanks and Regards ,

Prashant Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1230066
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Siva ,

Per your advice I put IT1 ie Intransit Category Code in the Receiving Location /sapapo/loc3 in SNP Tab .

But still I do not get this in the Interactive Planning Table .

Any more suggestions .

REgards ,

Prashant Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you already tried doing inbound delivery at the receiving location?

Thanks

Varun

former_member1230066
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

Just to add to my question . After doing the following transactions .

(a) STO-Delivery through VL10B-PGI through VL02N I have effected the Intransit category group CS to appear in APO /sapapo/rrp3 .

(b) This figure is getting clubbed in Stock Key Figure and not showing separately in the Intransit Key Figure .

(c) It is also getting added to ATD Receipts as I checked maintenance of CS category group in snp customizing .

Any further suggestions would be helpful .

Best Regards ,

Prashant Kumar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to my knowledge category EI is for ASNs and any legacy intransits. however CS for is for movements between sublocation in a location. CS should be visible in the product view. It should be part of stock on hand key figure in APO. Adding CS into EI is not a correct procedure as this might lead to distortion during net requirements calculation. Try to see that CS be part of the opening stock on hand order category in the location master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

First find out whether the key figure u r using is auxiliary or live cache.

If it is auxiliary check it out in the macro how are they getting populated else go the MSDP ADMIN and check what category group is associated with the key figure.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Goto loctaion master (/sapapo/loc3) and check the stock category group under the SNP tab.

Regards,

Siva.