cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie: How to get a project from the Navigator to the Explorer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to bother with this supposedly no-brainer, but I can't find the required information and there's no one around to ask

I have a project, checked out from the NWDI, that shows up in the Navigator tab of the Web Dynpro View in the IDE, but not in the Explorer tab.

Would someone be so kind as to tell me how to get my project shown in the 'Explorer'-part too?

Thanks a lot,

Maxi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerlach,

what type of project is that? a web dynpro project or ur creating a java project to support web dynpro project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Damn, you're right, it's just some support java project. Now that I come to think of it it's propably relatively futile to open it in the Web Dynpro view, isn't it?

Sorry to have wasted your time!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gerlach,

yes,u can't see the java file in web dynpro perspective.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right click on the project ans select "open project"

Former Member
0 Kudos

g Even I would have been able to figure that out

The problem is: The project seems to be already opened (i.e. I only get the option to close it) but it still doesn't show up in my Explorer...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know it was a simple answer, but if you only get the option to close it, it must appear in the explorer tab. Maybe try to close it and open it again, and to close and reopen your Developer Studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, neither works, unfortunately.. and even though I do only get the close option it doesn't show 😕

Thanks for the try, though!