cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to publish wsdl in UDDI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please provide the steps to publish wsdl in UDDI?

Regards

Sara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Check these blogs by Naveen.

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/16/webas-a-step-by-step-guide-for-configuring-uddi-registry-on-local-server

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/17/xi-how-to-publish-wsdl-generated-from-xi-to-uddi

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sara,

Refer /people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/17/xi-how-to-publish-wsdl-generated-from-xi-to-uddi

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai & Raj,

I have followed the steps from the below blog.

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/16/webas-a-step-by-step-guide-for-configuring-uddi-registry-on-local-server (A step by step guide for Configuring UDDI registry on Local Server)

step 8: After the user is authenticated, the user will be taken to a Publis Service Definition page. here one could specify service specific properties like categories, wsdl locaton. After entering required information hit the publish button for publishing the service definition onto the UDDI Register, which in our case happens to be the one on the local server.

Could you please tell me what all needs to filled for the Name, Descriptions, Identifiers, Categories and Service Definition Details for the 8th step.

Actually, I have given some value for the Name, Categories and Service Definition Details

Name : wsdl

Categories : uuid:C1ACF26D-9672-4404-9D70-39B756E62AC4 - uddi-org:types - wsdlSpec

Service Definition Details : http://<server>:<port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:BS_Tarpon_SOA_SOAP_dn1:CC_SOAP_SOA_GetA...

When I press publish, I get the "Model Published Successfully" message with uuid value.

Just checked with the below url, but I could't find any file under Filename.

http://<server>:<port>/wsdl/

Could you please tell me what other steps needs to be done?

Regards

Sara