cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thirpartyorder

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sd gurus,in realtime senario whats a sd guy role in thirdpartyorder porcessing..as per my knowldge "Till the purchace requisition created,,"...am i right?

or do we inbvlovle in purcahse order

regards

vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

the SD part of the third-party process is responsible for creation of the sales order item, sales order schedule lines and correct call of the function ME_REQUISITION_EXT.

The creation of the purchase requisition itself is already the responsibility of MM.

During creation of the purchase order, the process belongs complertely to MM with the exception of a small part: updating the confirmed quantity, if the confirmation is done in MM. If there is no confirmation of the purchase order in MM, then the creation of purchase order is completely MM-process.

The invoice receipt is generally an MM process, too. But it updates the sales order status.

All other processes: delivery confirmation, good receipt do not belong to SD.

SD: sales order creation, call the function to create the purchase requisition, updating confirmed quantity if triggered from MM, updating status during invoice receipt, invoice creation.

MM: creation of purchase requisition, creation of the purchase order, updating the document flow, call Sd function to send the confirmation, invoice receipt (MIRO), goods receipt (MIGO), invoice verefivation, delivery service (partially LE).

I hope this information explains your question completely.

Thank you and kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Akmal,prashant,rajesh

regards

vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

The Process Flow is as under with responsible consultant:

1. Sales Order (purchase requisition (PR) created in background, based on schedule line configuration) - SD / MM

2. Purchase Order Createion (based on (PR)) - MM

3. Goods receipt (incase of shipment notification) - MM

4. Invoice Receipt - MM / FI

5. Sales Invoice to Customer - SD

6. G/L account mapping - SD / MM / FI

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Role of SD in third party processing.

1) responsible for Sales Order.

2) responsible for billing ( After Invoice Verification )

3) responsible for monitoring shipment from Vendor to Customer.

4) Responsible for Purchase Order, Goods Receipt and Invoice Verification ( Optional )

Cheers

Prashant Ranalkar