Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output error

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

when i am trying to print credit note its giving error:no output has been has selected for printing.I have created output type and then assigned it to procedure and then determination.And also i assined it to billing doc.type.And maintained condition records in TCODE:VV31 and also in V/42.sTILL ITS GIVING ERROR.

Kindly let me know.pls

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check header informations on credit note (VF02). Your output type should be inserted in GOTO --> HEADER --> OUTPUT.

bye.

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi its giving error message like this ,when we go to vf02billing documentissue output---print preview.

No other column available (see long text!).

Message no. SSFCOMPOSER181

Diagnosis

You tried to switch to the next table column, but no other column exists. The current column is 2. The line type %LTYPE3 contains only 2 columns.

System response

The system issues an error message.

Procedure

Check whether the current line type is the desired line type and whether you defined a switch to a new table line.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sash,

Have you maintained V V31 records in line with access sequence attached to o/p type?

Are you getting o/p type automatically in document header? If not once again check vv31 records.

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pl check for the output condition for credit note printing the key combinations for which you maintained condition records. Because rest of things look to be fine.

And check credit note document in extras > header > output if the selected condition is existing. If its there, then it should work. If its not there the key combination for which maintained condition record has not triggered.

For the suitable key combination, try maintaning the condition records.

Regards

Sadhu Kishore

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi sadhu,i treid this also ,still its not working.pls think and let me know.

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

and one more thing when i go to VF02 and then PRICING HEADER DETAILS---OUTPUT.Its not displaying output type,medium,partner function and language.Once we enter values then its accepting the values and again its giving a error saying :REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT CHECKED WITH MANUAL CREATE.