cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Webservice Usage and Execution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am new to webservice. I have created a model using Adaptive Webservice option. I had configured a WSDL file location and Destinations for this thing.

After this i had created a object of model, and i am passing some parameters to run this webservice but i am getting following error. Please find the program that i am using and that error below -

<b>try{

Testmodel mod = new Testmodel();

Request_ZHRESS_STATION_REQUISITION inp = new Request_ZHRESS_STATION_REQUISITION(mod);

wdContext.nodeRequest_ZHRESS_STATION_REQUISITION().bind(inp);

wdContext.currentRequest_ZHRESS_STATION_REQUISITIONElement().set.setSERVICEID("12");

wdContext.currentRequest_ZHRESS_STATION_REQUISITIONElement().setYYMOD("DIS");

wdContext.currentRequest_ZHRESS_STATION_REQUISITIONElement().setYUSERTYPE("EMP");

wdContext.currentRequest_ZHRESS_STATION_REQUISITIONElement().modelObject().execute();

}

catch(Exception e)

{

wdContext.currentContextElement().setDEBUG(e.getMessage());

}</b>

But at the line where i am passing SERVICEID as a parameter its throwing error -

<b>Attribute name 'SERVICEID' not defined for model class 'Request_ZHRESS_STATION_REQUISITION'</b>

but i checked thsat its there and its coming from autocompleteion facility also.

Please suggest me some solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roshan,

did you test this webservice stand alone.. ?

Regards

Pushkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roshan,

Sometimes it's just a cache issue.

Have you tried deleting and re-creating the model again?

Regards,

Bar&#305;&#351;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Baris,

Thanks for u r suggestion. I have cleaned cache from PORTAL and from Internt Explorer also. But When i am using that again its showing same error.

Please try to help me for this.

Thnaks in advance.

Roshan Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Baris,

I already created and reimported this model twice thrice so cache problem with model would be not the issue for this problem.

Please try to help on this.

Thanks.

Roshan