cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error-SAPHTTP inaccesible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using Cideon for CAD Integration.We have successfully tested in quality and it is working fine. But when we have tested in Production system, it throws the message “Destination SAPHTTP inaccessible” in caddesktop and it is not opening the original in cad application. Can somebody throw some light on this.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Check the "hosts" file too, i.e. C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc.

Regards

Rehman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rehman,

Thank you for your kind reply. I am crosschecking the settings.

1. Hosts file is checked and it has the required host details.

About StdKproCategory and content category, i have sent a screenshot to your mail ID. PLease gothrough it and give me feedback. By the way Which value has to be entered in StdKproCategory in cad configuration file.

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

I have seen the screen shots, there is a mismatch in the settings in CFG file you have give "ZZBGX_QA" but in SAP System Content Repository is Z_UNIX_CS and Category is ZBEL_UNIX.

Try chaging this

Regards

Rehman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rehman,

I have tried changing the value of StdKproCategory as in the OACT & OAC0 settings of production client.But it doesn't work.

Infact in our quality client, the interface is working properly without any single value in StdKproCategory. (Existing value ZZBGX_QA is removed)

What is the significance of this field?

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rehman,

The Problem is solved. The "hosts" file was wrong. Tons of thanks to you.

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna

We are experiencing the exact same problem. Can You tell me what was wrong in Your hosts file? I have looked in ours and haven't found anything "suspicious".

Thanks.

Best Regards

Jakob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jacob,

In Hosts file, we are maintaining the IP address of the server and host name of the server. The problem was, a new server added which was not maintained in hosts file.

Please check the hosts name and the IP address properly.

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna

Thanks for the quick response. I will add the server to the file. As we almost only are experiencing the error after a restart of the computers, I will know for sure if it has helped tomorrow.

Thanks

Best Regards

Jakob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again

Just wanted to let you know that the problem is solved. Maintaing the hosts file was the solution here as well.

Best Regards

Jakob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Have you maintained the Production System's "Storage Category" in CFG-File\SystemCfg\Default\General

"StdKproCategory" ( against this, you have to give the value)

And One more thing is:

The Content Repository & Storage Category check the HTTP Server IP

and HTTP Script & Port Number.

These three things are very important

Regards

Rehman

Reward Your Points If Useful