cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross Component Navigation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to navigate back and forth from DC A View A and DC B View B, follow the "How to Navigate Inside WDP Interface Views" tutorial by Bertram.

My steps to navigate from DC A View A to DC B View B:

1. Create outbound plugs at the DC A Interface View (IVACWindowInterfaceView).

2. Create the require controller IVACWindowInterfaceView in the View A.

3. Create an event handler and action to trigger the event handler.

4. In the view A, wdThis.wdGetIVACWindowInterfaceViewController ().wdFirePlugCrossCompNavToCal();

5. In DC B interface view, create an inbound plug .

6. Create the require controller of DC B interface view at View B.

7. In DC C, add DC A and DC B as used component.

8. Embed both DC A's and DC B's interface view into the DC C. Link the DC A's outbound plug to DC B's inbound plug.

Correct me if i'm wrong. Thanks.

Error messsage:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Cannot navigate from view IVACWindowInterfaceView via non-existent outbound plug CrossCompNavToCal

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.view.View.navigate(View.java:289)

at com.sap.xss.hr.lea.worklist.wdp.InternalIVACWindowInterfaceView.wdFirePlugCrossCompNavToCal(InternalIVACWindowInterfaceView.java:135)

at com.sap.xss.hr.lea.worklist.WorkListView.crossCompNavToCal(WorkListView.java:186)

at com.sap.xss.hr.lea.worklist.wdp.InternalWorkListView.wdInvokeEventHandler(InternalWorkListView.java:229)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.invokeEventHandler(DelegatingView.java:87)

- julius

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've seen the above tutorial. The tutorial doesnt have step by step specifically, but more on the concept and a sample tutorial. I did follow the tutorial, but somehow still got the error.

Hi kanwalpreet,

Can u be more specific on what to check? i did check many times indeed.

- julius

Former Member
0 Kudos