cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBP 5.0 and EXTERNAL ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I am trying to have my SRM 4.0 Web Front working correct, but no success so far. Let me explain what I have.

I enter the URL

http://<server>:<port>/scripts/wgate/bbpstart/!

and it sends me to the Web Front Login screen. I enter my USERID and PASSWORD and it works fine, since I get the SRM home page. However, if I try to click on something on the left navigation panel, it throws an error on the content area, saying that the specified file or folder is not available.

I decided to check the URLs for the links on the left navigation panel and seems that they are pointing to a different path, with /sap/bc/bsp instead of /scripts/wgate. I assume this is the reason for the error because if I type the same URL in a browser, using /scrips/wgate instead of /sap/bc/bsp, it works. Probably there is a property on the SRM side that is used to create those URLs for the links on the left.

Now the question: if I am correct, how can I change this property to have the links working fine? If not, what should I do so?

Thanks in advance

Fernando Urzedo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Fernando,

this is an SRM rather than an ITS problem. I suggest to start with note 546748. If that does not help, open a support message on SRM-EBP-TEC-ITS.

Regards,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have found the issue!

Used transaction sm30 to check the values in table TWPURLSVR. We used fully qualified domain names for the ITS server.

Also, there was a variable SAP_BSP within some fields in that table. When we cheked what value for that variable, we found that it was /sap/bc/bsp, the wrong path we noticed before. So, we removed this variable from columns SAP GUI for HTML ID and GUI start path ID (we left the column blank).

Finally, we published all services using program W3_PUBLISH_SERVICES, on se38.

The following thread helped a lot:

Regards

Fernando

Answers (0)