cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender and receiver agreement not cerated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .

I am creating configuration scenario in ID by importing the integration scenario which i created in the IR.

I crated communication channel template also and i added it to the integration scenario in connections.

Query 1?

do i have to create Communication channels also.....even After creating communication channel template (because it is not seen the ID below communication channel )

Query 2 ?

once i transfer this integration scenario from IR to ID and cerate the configuration scenario (sender and receiver agreements are not getting created automatically)peace tell me what is the reason???.

and how can i resolve this...

thanks

shakif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohamed,

<b>Query 1?</b>

<i>do i have to create Communication channels also.....even After creating communication channel template</i>

Yes You have to create as it's just a template that u created in IR. But u can use the same for creating CC.

Check this link for what's the Diff. B/w CCT in IR and CC in ID

<b>Query 2 ?</b>

<i>once i transfer this integration scenario from IR to ID and cerate the configuration scenario</i>

Yes. it will create automatically.

Just check my posting in Wiki for simple File to IDOC scenario might be u missing something

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/fileToIDOC&

and check my reply in this thread

Regards

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shakif,

Query 1.

yes you have to create communication channels in ID.

Query 2 ,

once you configured configuaration scenarion in ID by importing IS from IR you have to do required configuarations .(check weather imported right IS from IR and checkout your configuarations while you using wizard in configuaration scenario)..

Regards

Kumar...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for query 1:

yes u need to create communication channels in ID even if u create Channel templates...

for query 2:

have done all the steps correctly?

Select Component View

Assign Services

Configure Connections

Generate

make sure in these steps everything is there and check in the log file errors '0'

in this process u need to delete the sender agreement created(which u can identify with an asterick) and again create it manually...

*reward points if found usefull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

*in this process u need to delete the sender agreement created(which u can identify with an asterick) and again create it manually...*

why we have to create Sender agrement manually,as per my knowledge in older SP of XI 3.0 we have to do that as Sender agrement creates virtual recievers..i dont think so in recent SP of XI3.0..

please correct me if i am wrong..

Regards

Kumar..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Query1:

You have to Create C Channel in ID Seperately even after Creating C Channel Templates In IR.

Query2:

Once U Imported Scenario From IR to ID Then no need to Create Configuration Scenario.

After Importing Scenario U have to Create Sender and Receiver Agreement then u r Interface and receiver Determinations will come automatically if u r Scenarion is A2A(1to1).

Thanks

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. It could be generated automatically. But it should be present and configured in ID

2. Go to Configure Connections -> Communication Chennes -> Create Cmmunication chennel with Templates -> Generate

Make sure while generation u have seletced agreement options under "Scope of generation"

This would help u

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2006/02/17/companion-guide-to-integration-scenario

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohemmed,

I Think you have created your CC in ADAPTER OBJECTS..am i correct..

Thats only for designing..

Actual Configuration takes place in ID ..You have create the CC in the ID...IS must..

Try to import your Scenario and configure it...

I hope this will help you..

Vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shakif,

Query1: if your using the same communication channel template for communication no need . but should have communication channel for both sender and reciver if your missing for any one you need to create for missing one.

Query2: once you import the intergation Scenario in ID you select the systems and communication channels while creating the Scenario in ID. if you dont select the business and communication channels in ur scenario creation in ID you want see this

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy