Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two deliveries in shipment

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a situation where two deliveries are there. The routes in the deliveries are different.

When i created the shipment, the system was able to attach the above two deliveries.

my question is how the system was able to attach two deliveries with two different routes to one shipment. are there any config settings to avoid this.

the requirement is that the system should attach deliveries having the same routes to one shipment only. how to configure that.

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U need to maintain the correct routine 2 in the Copy routine filed of the shipment type or create a new routine by copying the the routine what u have used and put a logic of Routine 2.

Logistics execution -- Transportation -- Shipments -- shipment type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Check the copy control settings, t-code VTLA, here in the header settings you have a field combination requirement, please select 51.

This is an example of a copying requirement . Copying requirements are FORM routines that check certain requirements as a precondition for the copying process. This requirement determines if sales documents can be combined in one delivery document.

Specifically, the following attributes of the sales document must be identical: delivery type, sales organization, full delivery rules, and billing type. If any of these entries are not identical, combination is not permitted.

When using collective processing to create deliveries, it is possible to combine multiple orders into one delivery document. In order to prevent incompatible orders from being combined together, this requirement can be assigned to the delivery copy routine to insure that only valid documents are combined.

However if this field already exits..you need to check with the tech consultant to make sure if the routine has included the route check.