cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd: Import Error - STMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have done Client Export using SCC8 in Production .

when i am trying to add in the test Client using STMS - Add other Request throwing Error:

" The Cross-Client import is not yet in the Transport Buffer"

is there any problem with STMS Configuration. i am able to send the Request from Dev to QAS to PRD.

2) in Test Server i have created a new client 500. using SAP* can i directly import the Request using STMS or First i have to do Client Copy using SCCL and then i have to import the Request and then Execute SCC7.

Regards

SNB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bidwan ,

Thanks for downloading the information.

using Sap* user i can add Other Request and import the request right.

how to give the points please guide so that i can give.

Regards

SNB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shankar,

" The Cross-Client import is not yet in the Transport Buffer"

is there any problem with STMS Configuration. i am able to send the Request from Dev to QAS to PRD.

I understand you have created the Client export in PRD and want to apply in QAS..If STMS is creating problems...apply the transport at OS Level using tp addtobuffer <TransportNo> <SID of QAS> Client=<client no>

and then tp import <TransportNo> <SID of QAS> Client=<client no>

then run SCC7 from SAP...This is how I do if I face problems in STMS...

2) in Test Server i have created a new client 500. using SAP* can i directly import the Request using STMS or First i have to do Client Copy using SCCL and then i have to import the Request and then Execute SCC7.

Which Profile did you select during the Export SAP_ALL? If yes...no need to run any local client copy ...simply import the request and exec SCC7.

If you have selected any other profile except SAP_ALL, then it depends on your requirement.

In short a local client copy is not required if you are doing a client export-import in case you want to use the same profile in both the cases.

Award points if useful.

Cheers!

Bidwan