Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusing on SXI_MONITOR and SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please explain me...

<b>SXMB_MONI</b> is area menu which will contain all multiple transactions pertaining to monitoring.

<b>SXI_MONITOR</b> directly executes the monitoring report.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramana Kumar. A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

monitor XML messages link on SXMB_MONI screen takes you to another screen which is SXI_MONITOR..so you could always directly make use of SXI_MO

NITOR

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SXMB_MONI is tha place where different types of monitoring can be done..

If you want to do message monitoring you click on message monitoring in SXMB_MONI which is nothing but the transaction SXMB_MONI.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

ThanX for your valuable replies...

Regards,

Ramana Kumar. A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

ThanX for your all replies...

I have seen all the blogs which was related to SXI_MONITOR and SXMB_MONI.

But, still i am not able to conclude the dif. b/w these two..

So, here my understanding is...

SXMB_MONI & SXI_MONITOR (both are same) are used to check the message status on Integration server (XI pipeline) and SXI_MONITOR is part of SXMB_MONI.

Pls correct me if i am wrong...

Regards,

Ramana Kumar. A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

YES , Exactly

Regards

Khanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can say tht both transacrions serve the same purpose. SXI_MONITOR might save you one click with your mouse.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Vijaya has summed it up but try to execute these transaction it will be clear. I has same confusion at the start but its not a big deal.

Juz putting up again...

1) Sxmb_Moni -> Provides you with a menu with which you can monitor xml messages *Monitor for Processed XML Messages , Processing Statistics ,Archived XML Messages (Search Using Archive) ,Archived XML Messages (Search Using ID) ,Job Overview ,Persistence Layer Analysis ,Status Monitor for Sync/Async Communication . Each providesyou with a different prespective to monitoring and as you know each program is assigned a tcode.

Out of the follwing mentioned above first is Monitor for Processed XML Messages .

Now suppose you want to directley execute this program with out going thorugh sxmb_moni then you can call transaction sxi_monitor.

<b>Cheers,

*Raj*

*REWARD POINTS IF FOUND USEFULL*</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SXI_monitor directly leads to the message monitoring for the IS, which is part of the SXMB_MONI.

SXMB_MONI contains some functions viz monitoring for Bridging, Archived Msgs, Job overview, persistence layer analysis.

regards