Bombs.

Error message “No parameters found”

Please help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be a permission issue with the new schema. Here's the output you were looking for. Server names changed.

B Mon Jul 23 10:06:34 2007

B create_con (con_name=+DBO+0000)

B New connection 1 created

B Connect to +DBO+0000 as with MSSQL_SERVER=DBserver MSSQL_DBNAME=PRD OBJECT_SOURCE=dbo

C Thread ID:3956

C dbmssslib.dll patch info

C patchlevel 0

C patchno 72

C patchcomment MSSQL: Thread check in DbSlDisconnect (969143)

C Network connection used from Appserver to DBserver using tcp:DBserver

C Connected to db server : [DBserver] server_used : [tcp:DBserver], dbname: PRD, dbuser: dbo

C pn_id:DBserver_PRD_PRD

B Connection 1 opened (DBSL handle 1)

B Wp Hdl ConName ConId ConState TX PRM RCT TIM MAX OPT Date Time DBHost

B 000 000 R/3 000000000 ACTIVE NO YES NO 000 255 255 20070721 142519 DBserver

B 000 001 +DBO+0000 000000001 ACTIVE NO NO NO 004 255 255 20070723 100634 DBserver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

do you have a schema installation? Then, instead of 'dbo' your schema must be 'prd'. Please check your profiles (dbs/mss/schema) and your environment (MSSQL_SCHEMA). Both must have the value 'prd'.

Rgards,

Sven

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again, Sven. I'll look at this. I've got some other post refresh tasks that may trump it. Most important..setting up Disaster Recovery Server. I'll update when I get caught up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Sven!

I think your answer will work and I awarded points. But I want to think through all the possible consequences before I put it into place. We went live last weekend and I definitely don't want to break anything else now. Everything else seems to work.

I will update this posting when I make any changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

have a look at Note 98678 - SQL Server Connection Issues. There you get the full story.

Sven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Carl,

This functionality does work on my systems.

What SQL Service Pack and SAP_BASIS support pack are you running?

Thanks

N.P.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

SQL 2005 sp2 + fix

Basis support pack 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

A little unusual - do you mind posting the relevant part of the workprocess trace file. If the system is not busy, you are pretty much sure to be on WP 1. That means you need to search for dev_w0 and go to the end.

You should see some messages relating to the DB connection from the same time as you recreated the problem. Please paste them onto SDN and I will take a look.

Also make sure under your SQL Server client configuration (now called Surface Area configuration) you have xp_cmdshell ticked.

Thanks

N.P.C