cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Adapter Receiver channel - RCVPOR not getting filled.

VCUNTHEE
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Have a scenario File to IDOC where IDoc receiver channel is not populating RCVPOR value(which is basically R3 sys port "SAPSID"), because of which Idoc fails to get posted. "EDI:Partner profile inbound not available"

Any help in this is hight appreciated.

Thanks

Vedavyas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

check your partner profile(WE20) and make sure you have an entry for this IDOC in inbound parameters.

Thanx

Ahmad

VCUNTHEE
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Ahmad,

We have all the settings there ... the sender type is LI...and the sender port is "SAPXIX" but RCVPOR is not getting populated.

Regards,

Vedavyas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

Take a look at the IDOC control record in R3 system in we02.

The name of the Sender Partner is what the partner profile should be created for in WE20.

Thanx

Ahmad

VCUNTHEE
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

Everything looks fine except that RCVPORT not getting populated in the R/3 system. If i take the failed idoc and just provide the PORT information which should ideally be coming from the receiver channel of IDoc, the IDoc moves to the next stage otherwise it gets stuck with Error code 56.

Thanks,

Vedavyas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

have u hardcoded RCVPOR in message mapping or suppressed the EDI_DC40 tag?if its hardcoded then make sure its correct

Thanx

Ahmad

Message was edited by:

Ahmad

VCUNTHEE
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

No i am not suppressing that Segment neither i am hardcoding the values. I am providing any value to RCVPOR seding a blank constant. just to create that element.

Idoc Receiver channel is able to send the other details while it passes the IDOC like the RFC destination name which is equivalent to receiver partner number.

Any thoughts on this situation will be really helpful..

Also when i was searching in the forum i got this

<i>"If Partner Profile contains LS in Partner Function in R/3 then RCVPORT will not get populated. So remove this and then try. "</i>

I am not sure what it means.. i should nt be maintaining any other partner profile with type LS?

Thanks,

Vedavyas

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Veda,

Did u maintained the Inbound parameters for the Messagetype u are using in your scenario? Please cross verify the same in We20(Partner Profiles).

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>the sender type is LI

as you are doing a File to IDOC scenario,the sender is the XI server which is always of type LS.

change the sender type to LS in WE20 and then do the other necessary steps like inbound parameters etc and test your scenario.

Thanx

Ahmad

VCUNTHEE
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raj/Ahmad,

All the setups are correct. I have checked as per documentation on very step. To make this bit clearer...we are sending this from Seebuger Adapter. What we do is we send this Idoc by processing our EDI document picking from local folder. We tested this for Partner type KU but with LI it has some issues.

Regards,

Vedavyas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, were you able to fix the blank RCVPOR? I am using the IDoc adapter and i get RCVPOR as blank also? How did you fix this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vedavyas

Are you using Business Service(instead of business sytem) for file sender ?

If this is so then confirm logical System in adapter specific properties of the same business service. Then you need to create partner profile with the same logical name in receiver R/3 system.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

With some delay..

If you are using "manually" fill of control records, make sure you have an correct entry in WE20.

Ex.

If you send "MESCODE = 001", the entry in WE20 must have "MESCODE = 001"