cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Builder not starting

Former Member
0 Kudos

I installed sap application server(trial version) with ABAP.I could get in SAP with most of the menus but when i try to start Integration builder it tries to open explorer and then goes to home dir of sap and there i can see this error coming up

CSapInfoCtrl::GetRegValueInternal: Registry key [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ ] could not be opened.

Can someone tell me the soln for that

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Ahmed for giving this wonderful thread .Is there any document to go step by step to see what is wrong with Integration builder .

Thanks

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure there is

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Thanx

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

In terms of installation can anybody tell me what is the physical path where i can look for files referencing Integration builder. Also i am not able to access exchnage profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

all the design and configurations objects are stored in Database tables.

have a look at the following

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2007/01/11/ripping-off-sap-xi-stack-133sharing-the-goodies-of-abap-api146s

Thanx

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah I installed java but after installing the sap netweaver server.I tries again but it is same problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Singh,

Have you installed Java on your system? If not please install 1.4.2 and give a shot.

Regards,

---Satish