cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back from Catalog => wrong screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on SRM 5.0 and we needed to add a catalog link on the describe Requirement page.

So I had this link in the ITS page :

`TR()`

<td class="">

<font class="navigation">

<a href="Javascript:launchCTLG('ZSEARCH','');" title="Find MG"

onmouseover="status=' ';return true;" onmouseout="status=' ';">

Fin MG </a>

</font>

</td>

Now In step 1 when I want to create my describre Requirement I have access to my new catalog wich allows me to find my material group.

But when I had my material group in my SC, the system goes to step 2 automatically with no field filled.

I would like the system to go back to step 1 with my material group.

I create a breakpoint in the BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER but it look like we don't go to this BADI.

Can someone help me to go back to step 1 with my field?

THANKS!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Have you modified the BBPSC01 Internet service using SE80 Transaction in this case ?</u>

The BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER might not help in this case. Instead try out, the the BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to fill all the required fields as per your requirements at the Item level in the table ET_ITEM[] of this BADI.

<b>P.S. Read the corresponding SAP documentation of this BADI using SE18 Transaction.</b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atul,

Yes I modified the BBPSC01 service in SE80 i our sandbox for the moment...

But In this BADI I will have the field i choosed in my catalog?

And how can I forced the system to go back to the step 1 and not step 2 of the SC creation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please elaborate your business requirements in details.

What code you have made for BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER BADI. Please paste the details in your next reply.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to create a new link near to the Material Group. This link will open a new windows with access to a MDM catalog. In this catalog we wan make search on our Material Group, then select a Material Group and go back to the step one of the SC creation with the selected Material Group.

I didn't change the BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER because if I put a breakpoint in it, it seems that we don"t go to this BADI in that case.

I just went to the BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI but I don't have my information in it

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is the link "Describe Requirements" and you can select "Material Group"="Product Category" in standard. Is this cover your requirements ? I'm not clear why you need additional link just selecting a "Material Group".

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes I know this screen. I modified this screen with the new link for requester to find Material Group.

We need this new link because our requester doesn't know how to get the good Material Group and we have specific way to search in my company...;

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about using BADI BBP_F4_READ_ON_ENTRY for the Material Group selection ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

In fact we don't want to change the existing way to do a SC just to add the link on the describe requirement screen. I've already had the link wich opens the catalog, my real problem is that my field are not update and I don't come back on the good screen