cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Time Customer!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I create a Sales Order for One Time Customer, A Pop-up screen appear which called “Address from Master Data for Sold-to party (Document header)”.

How can I make the status of some fields in this screen mandatory field?

Regards,

Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ahmed,

In IMG under

Financial Accounting -> Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable -> Customer Master -> Master Data -> Preparation for Creating Master Data -> Define Account Group with Screen Layout

or Transaction OBD2.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Naveen.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to make the status of some fields in this screen mandatory field

then goto SPRO> Financial Accounting >Account R & Payable>Cust Account> Master Data> Preparation for creating Cust master data> Define account group with screen layout (Customer)> Slect Account group>General Data(Double click)

>Address (Double click)

Here you will get options to Suppress / Mandatory / Display /Optional the entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, as Ahmed said, account group configuration is not enough, I have the same problem, account group reference works for posting to a CPD Customer by FB01, but not for SD transactions like VA01. Thanks in advance if anyone can help us in this issue.

Regards,

Efren

Former Member
0 Kudos

As already suggested by Naveen, the total control of fields in Customer Master data is at Account group levl. Here you can make the field as supressed, required, optional or display.

Based on requirement, you can also copy existing account group & create a new one.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx for ur reply,

But OBD2 has no control on the screen for the One Time Customer when we create a Sales Order.

I already made some changes in OBD2 and I affect the customer master data (XD01, VD01) but NO Affect on the screen which Pop-up when we create a Sales Order.

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

select the account group CPD for one time customers in OBD2 and effect the changes .

it will be done.

regards

sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a representative CMR using account group CPD for one time customer.

Each time you enter this customer number during order processing, pop-up window appears requiring customer info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great,That's Right.

My question is how can i can control the field status in this pop up window?

Thx