cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arabic in Smart Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys!

Can somebody please tell me I am working on SapScript Form which contains both English and Arabic Characters. Logon Is English.

SAP Script English is coming perfectly but when I add Standard Text of Arabic, it is not coming as required.

As you know that Arabic is written from right to left but when I see the print preview of this Standard Text, the arabic is written from Left to Right. Can you tell me what might be the problem

Thanks

Sajid

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sanjeeb_sahoo
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to change the original language of your form to Arabic ...to print text in correct order

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If you are using check printing program, no need to get the arabic text from standard text. Directly print it from variables... but note do maintain the variant, inside the selection screen you will find recipent language. ( it will print the text in arabic or english basing on your selection.

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You can upload your True Type fonts using transaction SE73.

After upload is complete you will be able to define paragraphs in your Smart Style with that font.

Then you can use that paragraph in your Smart Form.

if you want to print the TEXT.. then use the code

SY-LANGU = 'XX' (i do not remember the Arabik language key, i mean if english we use EN so that use for Arabik)

after assign the Language please write your text which is going to print in the output..

then reassign the Language if you want English... so that you can Print the languages...

even you can Print more than one languages in one Script assigning the language to the SY_LANGU field..

hope you understand this

Reward all helpfull answers

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan!

Can you tell me if I want to use Arabic in Standard Text and use this standard text in SAP script what should I do.

My issue is that I have written the text in standard text and when I see the print preview, it is coming from left to right and arabic is written from right to left.

This is my real problem.

Regards

Sajid Hakeem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can i have an example please. How you are getting output and in whcih place you want to print that word please explain me clearly. I'll try my level best to solve your issue

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Pavan

See I want to write Dhiram both in Arabic and English in the same SAP Script form. Now If I write Dhiram in English the print is coming perfectly now I have to add Arabic version of Dhiram.

For this matter, I used Standard Text in SAP - SO10. Here I write the arabic version of Dhiram. You know that Arabic is written from right to left while english is written from left to right. When I see the print preview of Standard Text I see that the arabic alphabets are shown from left to right which is incorrect.

I have tried everything in it but with no use. Hope I make you understand my problem this time.

Regards

Sajid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi... In My Case the data is displaying like رهزا instead of ازهر

please help me to solve this problem